Thursday, 26 June 2014

Randomness..

So yeah, here I am again! Out of nowhere, lurking in the abyss of the cyber world... For the umpteenth, I finally managed to pay a visit to this blog of mine again~ A yay for me, aye? Well, NO.
Though, I can see spider webs like everywhere in here, brushing my face here and there then making me sneeze like mad.. Okay actually no sneezing-wheezing. I lied. But about the spider webs, you may believe it. I don't know why I 'bold'-ed that single word in the previous sentence. Don't mind me; as if anyone  would ever care on reading this blabbering-full post of mine.
First of all, I think I should, must, have to, need to, remind you guys about something. Something that is kind of rigid (or not at all). Something that is kind of lovely (no, never). THAT THING IS.......

"..I forgot what am I supposed to type here, fullstop."
-Yumie-


Hahahaa, sorry but seriously I forgot. Oh my memory. Why you no be nice to me?? T.T
I guess. I'll end this post here... duh. -___-" 'til we meet again, bloggie!!! --that will be like 10 years from now eh? Farewell. Bye-bye. Ta-ta. *waves hand*  oo(((*______*)))oo

No comments:

Post a Comment