So Hey. What's today's date? Seriously, I forgot to keep track of the time. Since I finished school, well you know.. Got nothing to do, since the 1st of January, almost all my time were spent doing nothing at home. Actually.. Not 'didn't do a thing at all' but literally not doing anything except house chores. It's not like I'm writing this only to complain about the chores. No. The purpose of doing this typing-typing stuffs is just to release these tensions surpressed inside of me, that have been too long kept in this skull of mine. Mind knocking it out for me? Kidding.
Okay. Let's get to the point shall we?
I don't know what happened to me. Somehow, I can feel there's something different.. The kind of feeling you feel when you are getting drowned in a pool of lithium.. (Oh yeah, chemistry!).
Lithium -black coloured chemical substance.
My goodness.. While I'm typing this, there are too many mosquitos here.. Biting my legs. Sucking my blood. Geez to the itchy feeling when you were biten by them. It's hot too, the temperature here, even though I have set the speed of the fan to its max. =_=
All right, moving to the bed room.
I was at the living room before moving here (bed room).
Now I am sitting on the bed. My mom is lying beside me, asleep, while leaving the radio turned on. Classic songs~
I lowered the volume of my Windows Media Player which is right now playing Kelly Clarkson's songs. Honestly, I just muted the speakers of my notebook for the fear of waking my nephew up! Poor him, too tired of playing and teasing done in the day and right now he's resting. My mom too, she went out to a 'marhaban' program held at the surau at 9 and went back home around 11. Let them be. Let them be.. Sound asleep. :)
Now I am sitting on the bed. My mom is lying beside me, asleep, while leaving the radio turned on. Classic songs~
I lowered the volume of my Windows Media Player which is right now playing Kelly Clarkson's songs. Honestly, I just muted the speakers of my notebook for the fear of waking my nephew up! Poor him, too tired of playing and teasing done in the day and right now he's resting. My mom too, she went out to a 'marhaban' program held at the surau at 9 and went back home around 11. Let them be. Let them be.. Sound asleep. :)
Finally. Say goodbye to the mosquitoes! <- Oh the right spelling. :D
There's none of them here. Because you know why? This room was shut most of the time. Even the windows only in the morning were opened, thanks to me for opening them. I am a good kid, am I? Hehe..
NOOOOO I just hit the 'backspace' button and the page turned to the previous page I visited!! How scary was that after I typed these long to think that I have to re-type all of these over again? -Nightmare Level. Thankfully I managed to save this post before mistakenly hitting the button. If not, I will be having nightmare tonight. That's for sure. *^*
Just now, before deciding to update this old blog of mine, that I believe by now is already occupied by spiderwebs like those in an abandoned old mansion, at living room.. I watched an Anime titled C3 Cube x Cursed x Cursed. Surprisingly it's an ecchi Anime. You may think or you may not think that ecchi is not the type of anime I would watch, you are wrong here. Being honest as how I should be, ecchi, was my favourite anime's genre. Because of the comedy. Not because of those embarrassing stuffs okay? Well. Perhaps.. A bit of those stuffs, did add to the crispyness of the jokes. Har-de-har. xD
By the way, I am sorry because the lack of my English skill. Just so you know, I have long left this job of mine, that is writing short stories and poems in English. If I am not mistaken I last written something in English was during 'SPM'. *chuckles* Blame this laziness of mine. Because of it my English became rusty. I needed to polish it somehow and thus I came here again, writing this post, posting it. Even the content of this post almost contains nothing, I do not care as long as I can write and post something in FULL--no, not full, due to the usage of few Malay terms in this post, but almost 99% in English. I admit that I started to miss this job of mine.
English was, is, and will be my favourite subject always. My interest towards English language started to blossom when I was in standard six. There was this English teacher influenced us, me and most of my classmates, unto liking this subject. She was a cheerful teacher and during her teaching session, she always put a smile on her face and taught us with full demeanour. I admired her back then, most of my classmates does. Including my best friend, Intan Shafinas, whom influenced me towards Anime world.
How I miss those times. Full of happy-go-lucky stuffs. ^_^
Too bad. Time can't be reversed. We have to learn to move on, don't look back, not even a glance. Although, it's impossible to do that but it's the reality. The more you look back, the more sufferings you will face and the more regretful you will become. Trust me. I have experienced this a lot. Stop hurting yourself, stop hurting myself.
That's it. What happens, happens. Let it be. Don't try to run away by creating reasons such as, 'if only there is a time machine..'.Come on. This is reality dude, not in Doraemon's world. Unless your name is Nobita and have this thing called 'telikoptaa' or something. Not sure how it was spelled. But I think the pronunciation was right. Move one. After all, YOLO~ You Only Live Once. Cheer up please. Try to create new memories with somebody or something new. Leave all the negativity behind and brings out all the positivity from the past. ;)
Like what this picture says..
There's none of them here. Because you know why? This room was shut most of the time. Even the windows only in the morning were opened, thanks to me for opening them. I am a good kid, am I? Hehe..
NOOOOO I just hit the 'backspace' button and the page turned to the previous page I visited!! How scary was that after I typed these long to think that I have to re-type all of these over again? -Nightmare Level. Thankfully I managed to save this post before mistakenly hitting the button. If not, I will be having nightmare tonight. That's for sure. *^*
Just now, before deciding to update this old blog of mine, that I believe by now is already occupied by spiderwebs like those in an abandoned old mansion, at living room.. I watched an Anime titled C3 Cube x Cursed x Cursed. Surprisingly it's an ecchi Anime. You may think or you may not think that ecchi is not the type of anime I would watch, you are wrong here. Being honest as how I should be, ecchi, was my favourite anime's genre. Because of the comedy. Not because of those embarrassing stuffs okay? Well. Perhaps.. A bit of those stuffs, did add to the crispyness of the jokes. Har-de-har. xD
By the way, I am sorry because the lack of my English skill. Just so you know, I have long left this job of mine, that is writing short stories and poems in English. If I am not mistaken I last written something in English was during 'SPM'. *chuckles* Blame this laziness of mine. Because of it my English became rusty. I needed to polish it somehow and thus I came here again, writing this post, posting it. Even the content of this post almost contains nothing, I do not care as long as I can write and post something in FULL--no, not full, due to the usage of few Malay terms in this post, but almost 99% in English. I admit that I started to miss this job of mine.
English was, is, and will be my favourite subject always. My interest towards English language started to blossom when I was in standard six. There was this English teacher influenced us, me and most of my classmates, unto liking this subject. She was a cheerful teacher and during her teaching session, she always put a smile on her face and taught us with full demeanour. I admired her back then, most of my classmates does. Including my best friend, Intan Shafinas, whom influenced me towards Anime world.
How I miss those times. Full of happy-go-lucky stuffs. ^_^
Too bad. Time can't be reversed. We have to learn to move on, don't look back, not even a glance. Although, it's impossible to do that but it's the reality. The more you look back, the more sufferings you will face and the more regretful you will become. Trust me. I have experienced this a lot. Stop hurting yourself, stop hurting myself.
That's it. What happens, happens. Let it be. Don't try to run away by creating reasons such as, 'if only there is a time machine..'.Come on. This is reality dude, not in Doraemon's world. Unless your name is Nobita and have this thing called 'telikoptaa' or something. Not sure how it was spelled. But I think the pronunciation was right. Move one. After all, YOLO~ You Only Live Once. Cheer up please. Try to create new memories with somebody or something new. Leave all the negativity behind and brings out all the positivity from the past. ;)
Like what this picture says..
Take another shot. Create new memories.
Cherish every second of living.
I am going to end this post of mine here. Don't ask me on how this post turned out to be a motivational type of post at the end when at the first it started with randomness and blah blah. Maybe because of I am tired, well can't say no it is 2 AM after all right now.
Nevertheless. What I was trying to deliver here, in this post is for my self-reference and also for those who read this post. Whoever you are, I hope you are lucky enough not to be like me. Not regretting stuffs from the past.
For continuation, now, I have tried to move on. I have found out the most important reasons in my life. The reasons why I have to keep living and not turning back. The reasons on how I should stick my head to the front, walking with a fast pace, leaving all the memories behind 'as memories and nothing else'.
That's all. I will end this post with these lines..
I'm just a normal human being.
Sometimes, I too made mistakes. Like you.
Either by words spoken or written, or even actions.
Forgive me if by chance I have hurted any of you by this post of mine.
I am sorry. Truthfully, from my heart.
By heart too, I have written these.
Not copied for any site, nor books or articles.
Thank you for reading. ;)
Cherish every second of living.
I am going to end this post of mine here. Don't ask me on how this post turned out to be a motivational type of post at the end when at the first it started with randomness and blah blah. Maybe because of I am tired, well can't say no it is 2 AM after all right now.
Nevertheless. What I was trying to deliver here, in this post is for my self-reference and also for those who read this post. Whoever you are, I hope you are lucky enough not to be like me. Not regretting stuffs from the past.
For continuation, now, I have tried to move on. I have found out the most important reasons in my life. The reasons why I have to keep living and not turning back. The reasons on how I should stick my head to the front, walking with a fast pace, leaving all the memories behind 'as memories and nothing else'.
That's all. I will end this post with these lines..
I'm just a normal human being.
Sometimes, I too made mistakes. Like you.
Either by words spoken or written, or even actions.
Forgive me if by chance I have hurted any of you by this post of mine.
I am sorry. Truthfully, from my heart.
By heart too, I have written these.
Not copied for any site, nor books or articles.
Thank you for reading. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment